Saturday, February 7, 2009

This Post is for the Cricket Living in my Bathroom

There is a cricket living SOMEWHERE in my bathroom. The other night I listened to him all night long! Why is he in the bathroom when it is so lovely outside right now? I look for him - and look - and look - and whenever I think I am close he stops chirping! (Really Funny) I am sooooooo tired! So - I write this post NOT so that whoever is reading it can think that I am NUTS - but to the CRICKET --

Dear Mr. Cricket,

Just wanted to let you know that soon I will find you. You will not be so happy and chirpy when this happens. I have a GEKO living down the hall, in the other room, who is VERY hungry. When I find you - you will become his dinner. I kindly suggest that you HOP on your way.

Sincerely,

The Sleepy, Grumpy Home Owner

P.S. I have posted a photo below of the GEKO eating one of your buddies - just in case you do not believe me!

3 comments:

Hot Buns in the Kitchen said...

I love that you just wrote a note to the cricket. I love that you posted Spot eating another. I love it because I'm laughing out loud visualizing you pulling wods of hair out while listening to the @*%! aweful sounds of that bug @ 2:00 a.m. And I will be over with my RAID in the morning to get rid of the little pest!

ABirdie said...

I loved it... That is so funny! His stupid cousin is living in my bathroom.

Bailey said...

Marci,
I have a blog.
Bailey