Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hero For The Day!!

This is my sis Lisa. She is the BEST! The other morning looked rather GLOOMY (putting it mildly). OK .... truthfully I was a mess! After a battling late night and Ellie throwing up I realized that I would have to call Lisa and cancel my hair appointment with her. I was sad for many reasons:

1. Lisa has the funnest hair Salon. It is called Habit! Sooooo cute!
2. My hair was really looking SAD!
3. I needed a break!

So I call Lisa -- and with a heavy heart I cancel my appointment. Next thing I know, Lisa packs up all of her stuff (hair stuff) and comes riding in on her white horse (well, her white car) and does my hair right here at my house for me! I was like a movie star!! We had a lovely time and my hair looks MARVELOUS! And she SAVED THE DAY! Thank you Lisa! You are great!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Ya... about Lisa's Hair rescues...
All biases aside, she really does hair better than anyone I've ever known. Her coloring is tops! Everyone that I know that goes to her LOVES LOVES LOVES her! I think she should charge like a hundred dollars more than she does... she is that good! But because of her heart made of gold, she does Hollywood Hair for pennys. Good ol gal... I love that Lisa. And it is an honor to share genetics with her lovelyness.