Saturday, March 14, 2009

Po Baby Zane

Baby Zane has been sick. He threw up, then he threw up more, then after 6 whole days of throwing up every 3 hours, we went to the hospital to get some fluids! I missed baby Zanes cute little smile. I worried about his little body. I prayed for him to be OK.



Thankfully, after a couple days of fluid (and so many prayers) baby Zane is OK. He even smiled at me a few times today. I had great visitors in the hospital. It was so nice when people would stop by to keep me company because it can get to be really long and boring in there.

The greatest part about Zane being in the hospital was that I never had to worry about my other 3 munchkins! Off Ellie went with Grandma on day one....not missing me AT ALL! Then on day two, Becky not only packed a lunch for Kyle and Isaac, but she picked up Ellie first thing in the morning and fixed her interesting hair-doo from Loyd and she then picked up all the kids from school and took them home and fed them. I was never worried because I knew that the kids were so happy. In fact, Ellie woke up the next morning crying that she "wanted her Becky". I am so lucky to have a great family.

Baby Zane is now home where he belongs! He is a couple of pounds lighter but still as sweet as ever.

2 comments:

kara jayne said...

I had no idea you ended up in the hospital?!! What a horrible friend I am?! I'm so glad sweet baby Zane is doing better.

Suz said...

Love Baby Zane.... It stinks that it took him to the hospital before I got a whole day with other FAVORITE little lady!
The kids were amazing, as always, and we weren't ready to send them home for bed... and the best part is that I snuck a truck load of veggies into their spaghetti and not even one of them knew it! It was hard for me to even breath during that first bite Ikey took.... I thought there was NO WAY the zuccini and onions were getting past that kid! It's all about tricken' em! I knew they liked it all along! Then there is KYle.... He was a rabbit in another life!
Glad big Z in getting better! His little pencil neck reminded me of Baby Bailey.... do you remember that?