Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Surprise!!!


Well, I never thought that I would be writing about MY birthday. Since usually it comes and goes like a Thursday. But thanks to my sweet friends.....this year I was actually surprised with a little party! I thought that we were going to dinner with a couple of girls.....got over to pick up Cheri and was TOTALLY surprised to find her kitchen full of beautiful girls all there to wish little old me a happy day with Carrot Cake and Barry Manilow. I am so lucky to have such darling friends! Thank you for making me feel special!
**I am thankful for friends that set such a good example for me. They continue to amaze me each time we get to spend time together.**

3 comments:

Suz said...

Lucky... Good friends always pick up the slack!

Cheri said...

What a LOSER I am to just be seeing this now!! I am re-entering the blogging world... and will be reading blogs again... its been a long time!!

I am so glad you liked the party!! We just wanted you to know how much we love and appreciate you Marci!! You are AWESOME!!!

Suz said...

Wanna post on your blog soon? It's time!